3D World Model Server
The 3DWM Server handles and manages the 3D model of the observed area. It provides various 3-dimensional calculations based services for other elements of the IDENTRACE system, like localization and calibration support.
Besides the 3-dimensional calculations, the 3DWM Server
- represents people and objects in the virtual 3D model as they are detected and tracked in space,
- places virtual cameras in the model that can both float around or can be fixed to the position of a real camera,
- generates images as they were seen by virtual cameras,
- as a result events can be followed on real and virtual cameras in parallel,
- the combination of the two views can give a uniquely effective visualization.